OTR9 Extended

November 10, 2018….Because I am transitioning to use my trip blogs also as my journals, and because these trips do not really end when I pull into my garage, as I did last night, I will be posting my post-trip notes on a separate blog <OTR9X.blogspot.com> so that I do not detract from the OTR9 trip blog itself.  I will also use that blog to start the planning for the next road trip, whenever that is to occur.  That blog is accessible from the link in the right column, at the top. The only new postings I intend to make on this blog will be the summary of the trip, which I will post in a few days, and the unveiling of Donner’s official portrait, as explained on a link to the right also, although there might be others. The OTR9X blog is public, although some if not all of the postings might not make sense to many.

 

ED