Day 37 photo

As many know, i often brag about never being lonely, with the exception when my dogs die. Tonight, I have to admit, I feel somewhat lonely. The tent is like cold, empty chamber without Donner's antics, sounds, and, body heat and of course, smells. The photo shows his s empty bed in the tent with his toy duck, which he does not exactly like, and his bandanna, which is in need of good washing. This morning I accidentally left those two things on my front right fender as i drive off and they blew off while I drove to the registration kiosk to register for three more days. A couple happened to be walking by when that happened and they approached me at the registration kiosk and returned those two things to me. Lucky me.

I will visit Donner again tomorrow so that he knows he has not been abandoned once again. What a gresr dog the several people who owned him before lost out on.