Day 2, Sunday, September 23; on the road to John Bryan State Park in Ohio

Bad first day yesterday. Lots of problems, which i will enumerate later, but nothing real serious.

Made it to Coopers Rock State Forest last night at 6, lost over an hour at the start of the trip due to gas station at Key Bridge closing. I was counting on it. Had to go look for another one in Saturday DC traffic.

Got into camp late and had to deal with problems, so i had no dinner. Donner had his usual.

Rained all last night. Fortunately, it stopped at 7 when i got up. Good luck.

We are off the John Bryan State Park in Ohio, 277 from last. camp.

I have to admit that this trip is a lot more difficult that the others due to my mobility issue, which still lingers. But this may actually improve things for me.

Donner is somewhat miffed about the change of venue. It will probably take him several days to get into the stride of the trip. But he is meeting his quota of dogs.

The Defender is working just fine, but I cannot get over my habit of fearing it won't start in the morning. If it does not, i will deal with it.

The road beckons. We still have 190 miles to go.

Ed and Donner.